Gifts Fit for a Niece

4:56 PM



Has your fall been as crazy as mine has been so far?  The combination of back to school, back to dance, work, birthdays, and planning for an upcoming big vacation has me feeling stretched a little too thin.  It's my husband's birthday this weekend, and shish, don't tell him, but I still haven't picked up his gift yet.  Put that on my crazy to-do list.  Oh, it's already there.  But the last birthday was my elder nieces.  Thank goodness I find her an easy person to buy for, so coming up with a list of options wasn't hard.  She loves to bake, so the Philosophy Cookie Exchange Set was the first thing that popped into my head.  She's always wearing delicate necklaces with a simple charm, so when I saw this necklace from BaubleBar, it immediately went on the list.  I was never one of those dream moms who could take the fully stocked picnic basket to the park as well as flowers, a beautiful blanket to sit on, and the camera to document the event, but she really is, so I know she'd be picture perfect with the Hillside Basket.  She and I share a love of all things Coach, and when I think of her, she makes me think "pink," so this Legacy bag would be a perfect fit.  If you have kids (and maybe if you don't), just admit it: you have something from Pottery Barn Kids in your house and not necessarily in one of the kids rooms.  I actually have a smaller version of this mirror in my closet, so I know she could fit it into the decor somewhere.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook