And the Store is Open

10:21 PM

It should come as no surprise to anyone who has known me for any length of time that I have been obsessed with office supplies, stationery, and planners for years. If you didn't know, this post from back in 2014 should have alerted you to my hoarding abilities. Little did I know at the time that there is a whole on-line community devoted to planning and journaling and sharing inspiration and decorating tips for planner lovers like me. If you made it here, you are probably one of the passionate, like me, who want to know where every page flag, washi tape or sticker came from.



There are some amazingly talented people out there, and the planning and journaling community is full of wonderful and kind people who love to engage with each other and share information and our common love of all things planner related. I remember when I first realized that the page flags from the Target One Spot were highly coveted items, and the first time someone sent me an sku or offered to pick up something for me if they found an extra set. I truly do believe the planning community is unique in how much it brings people together and shines a light on their camaraderie and goodness. It doesn't matter where we live, we love to inspire and be inspired by others.

  

Planning isn't just about making it to an appointment on time; it's about feeling in control, setting goals, feeling like you can do just a little bit more than you thought you could do. I never imagined we would have an online store; it was always just a dream. But now we are open and sharing our version of specialty page flags with you all. We want them to be unique just like we are all unique. We'd like you feel inspired by them when using them in your planning spreads or when you need to jot down a note in your bujo. In the upcoming months, we hope to continue to build our product line, giving you options to add on to your subscription every month. We'd love to see how you use them, so please share your pictures with #bespokepageflags, and we hope that you smile a little every time one catches your eye.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook