Plan with Me February 2017 - Pink Kate Spade Planner

5:10 PM


Products used:
Cocoa Daisy Stickers
Studio Calico Sticky Note
Studio Calico Scrapbook Paper

Color palette inspiration from Design-seeds.com

It's hard to believe that I filmed this video back in February when it was cold outside, and I couldn't wear enough layers. We will be hitting the high 90s in the desert this week, but thankfully, it's still cooling down at night.

This pink Kate Spade Planner is gorgeous, but to be honest, I don't get enough use out of it. I need the space of an A5 and generally feel cramped in a personal-size planner. I think I also struggle with proportion when I'm decorating in a personal size; although lately I've subscribed to the more is more method of decorating as you can see in this Instagram post.

I'm using our Fall light Bespoke Page Flags in this spread. I truly am so happy with the way they stick to the page and don't curl up like a lot of other decorative page flags and with the way you can write on them. If you've tried them, please leave a comment below to let me know what's your favorite thing about them.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook