Downtown Las Vegas / 7th And Carson

8:41 PM

 A few weekends ago 7th and Carson hosted the Vegas Lifestyle Influencers group for a little pre-Halloween brunch. I had had this little Downtown  gem on my list for a while, but just hadn't made it in. From the minute we walked through the door and were greeted by these spicy watermelon beauties, I knew I had put it off far too long.



First out of the kitchen was this parfait of Greek yogurt, housemade granola and berries



quickly followed by this amazing salad with grilled peaches and burrata. With every dish that was brought out of the kitchen and presented to us, I kept thinking that the food was more and more beautiful and each taster absolutely amazing. 


And it just kept coming. Just as beautiful as the food is the ambiance. 7th and Carson is not a huge venue, but it's well laid out with a chef's bar, a bar and a grouping of tables including a large communal table. With lots of warm wood, the focal point has got to be the tile tops of the table. The restaurant has gone so far as to use the patterns of the table as part of their branding, including the patterns on their business cards. 


 Additional courses included chicken and waffles


and French toast with lavender infused syrup. The syrup had a delicate floral flavor that cut the normal sweetness of maple syrup. 


 Dare I say that I'm not a huge avocado toast fan and be allowed to keep my blog? Well, I haven't been, then I was served this enormous slab of delicious toasty bread, smeared with soft, perfectly ripe avocado and a beautifully poached sous vide egg with a soft but not runny yolk. I personally prefer a yolk that is a firmer, gooey bite instead of runny, so this was perfectly cooked for me.


A crowd favorite of the group was the breakfast pizza. There was a vegetarian in our group, so Chef very kindly placed bacon on only half of the pizza, but can you tell? Those are scrambled eggs that were so perfectly prepared they melted into the cheese and crust. 


Chef hard at work in his kitchen.


If you are planning a visit to Vegas and are looking for a restaurant Downtown, you can do no better than dropping by 7th and Carson. If you are a local, you should run and not walk as soon as possible to pay a visit. I know that I will be putting this spot into regular rotation. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook