Favorites / Sugarpova, Pinches Tacos, Pur-lisse Sheet Masks

9:59 PM











I love sour gummies. I’m not that big of a fan of gummy bears, but if they are sour, I love them and usually the more sour the better. I was given these Sugarpova gummies recently to review, and even though they aren’t overly sour, I really enjoyed them. They didn’t have that weird bitter taste that sour candy can often have, and these instead of being all one flavor such as lime or just sweetly sour were all a different mixture of fruit flavors, so one could be lime and cherry and another blueberry and lemon. An added bonus is that a portion of the proceeds from each bag sold goes to support the Maria Sharapova Foundation.

One of the first restaurants we found after moving to Las Vegas was Pinches Tacos. The irony is that Pinches is all over L.A., yet we never went there when we lived in Pasadena. Pinches recently hosted a blogger’s lunch, and I had the opportunity to try some menu favorites that I hadn’t ordered yet. Since Pinches has a full bar, the day started off with the most amazing blood orange margaritas quickly followed by housemade chips with salsa and guacamole, tacos, flautas, and my favorite the Mexican corn on the cob. I could eat it all day every day.

I am the ultimate Rifle Paper Co. fan girl. I found Anna Rifle Bond’s work a few years ago, and every time I see something in a store or online, I’m instantly drawn to it. This year I’ve had a small monthly calendar sitting in a small easel-holder on my desk, and I’ve really come to really on it far more than my monthly calendar hanging next to my desk. I saw this navy and gold-embossed constellation calendar and knew it was the one. Using the positions of the stars then adding the connecting lines as the basis, each drawings overlays an amazing depiction the mythological story for each one.

There’s a reason these are called favorite posts - obviously they are full of things that are my favorites, but this month I feel like I’m just gussing, but all these things are just so good. I mean velvet. I love velvet, and these pillows in Anthropologie are what I dream about. So soft in both pastels and jewel tones, I couldn’t decide which way to go. I love the rose and the burgundy and feel justified in getting both and switching them out seasonally since both go with my living room decor.

Finally I was given this Pur-lisse Blue Lotus and Seaweed sheet mask to review. I had never been a big fan of sheet masks thinking they were all hype until recently. This mask is another that I enjoy. It’s extremely hydrating and left my skin so soft and smooth with all the roughness gone after I removed it and rubbed in the remaining product. And sheet masks are the ultimate excuse to just sit and relax for 15 minutes as we get to the crazy busy holiday season. 

This week I've linked up to Creative Mondays with Claire Justine. Please hop on over and see what the other creative bloggers have been up to this week. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook